Translate

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Song idea for Psalm 119

Seek with all you heart
Consider every way
Stranger in a strange land
Don’t hide your love away

The truth is in my heart
And it’s not all for me
Hands I left to meditate
Understanding your decrees

As I suffer you will live
My ways are not my own
Knowing you, knowing me
I’ll never feel alone

My hope is in your word
It lights a path for me
My soul it longs for you
Love, sweet as love can be

Now i just need to come up with a chorus hook - something like

A Psalm upon the earth
A Psalm upon the sea
A Psalm up to the heavens
A Psalm for you and me

but not that cheese, but you get idea, something catchy......anybody out there with some linguistical-skills

4 comments:

Danger Ashley said...

Cool !!!

Tera Chau said...

great job! cheese cracked me up haha :D

Lisa Nguyen said...

haha. Tera, you would laugh at that cheeeese part!

Mitchel Thomas Gonzalez said...

maybe instead of "A psalm for you and me" which is the chessy-ist part, how about "A psalm that I can sing" since that's what David was doing

The whole earth, sea and heavens kinda paints a picture which is what music is supposed to do. What do you think?

Also, I'm working on the music part, should it be up tempo or melow?