Translate

Thursday, November 12, 2009

1.5 months left

Hi everyone!

Just 1.5 months left, which constitutes to about 45ish days! I'm so grateful for the discussions we've had! Having deep substantive discussions on the bible is soooooo fulfilling, I love it! I honestly don't know who is still checking this blog (besides Teena and Danger), but I know we still have a good number of people reading and that was the point of Chrono... to get more people to read God's word on a consistent basis.

But NOTHING lasts forever (except God) and every good thing must come to an end. Hopefully we will be able to have lots of fun interacting the remainder of our time together! :)

I def wanna end this Chrono adventure STRONGER.

:) Tera

"Love one another deeply from the heart..." 1Pet 1:22

1 comment:

Teena Phamster said...

Thanks Tera for everything! From having it on ur heart, putting together an action plan, implementing your plan, inspiring people, responding to almost every post, encouraging and just loving God's word so deeply!!! You are amazing! Am very grateful for you and our friendship. I love you.

All-
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the Chrono bible alongside of all of you! Whether you blog or not. :)

I have learned more about the bible and received more insight into the bible this year than in the 10 years I have been a disciple! So enriching!! And most importantly to read about your thoughts that comes from your hearts.

Thank you for devoting your time and passion to putting God's word first. I am proud to share in this partnership with all of you.

It will be bitter sweet...but only the beginning to greater things to come!

Love you guys!