Translate

Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello! Today was another great day of reading! :) I liked Gen 3:21 when God still took care of Adam and Eve after they sinned. God always takes care of us. Gen 4:1-5 talks about Cain and Abel, I noticed how Cain had a bad attitude and it led him into sin. He allowed his emotions to control him. Gen 4:6 is very specific in giving us instruction about doing what is right always or else sin will be crouching at our door, we must master it. Wow! Question...How can we master sin? Hmm??? Gen 5:24 Enoch did not die, he was taken up. God did not want for him to experience death. Why is my question? All of the other men did. I found a scripture in Heb 11:5-6 that talks about Enoch. "By faith Enoch was taken from this life...." He was a man of faith and God was pleased with him. I see that God is pleased when we have faith. :)
Nugget: Did you know that in Gen Chapter 1 the word God appears 30 times? I counted them, God was and is always working. Good night family!

No comments: