Translate

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I just want to say thank you for the group of you who had this on your hearts to put this together for 2009. I find it a great way to be focused on one thing at a time and not just read the Word but understand why things happened the way they did and all in God's perfect timing.

As I was reading in Genesis 6:13 it stood out to me what an impact we have in this lost world. When God says that the world is full of violence because of us, it doesn't just show me how sinful we are. As much impact as we have on this earth with our sin, we can also have by being a light. I would so much rather live out this scripture by God looking down on us seeing that with his power we were able to turn this world upside down for the Good instead of evil.

Although in everyday life it is not always easy to see the good God does during the obstacles we face, this flood is a perfect example of God working for good. He made all things new and we are not always going to understand why He is working in our lives the way He does, but I can be good with that.

Have a great night everyone. :)

1 comment:

Diaz714 said...

i couldn't agree with you more sistah!! lets let God use us to turn this place upside-down =)