Translate

Thursday, December 3, 2009

yeppp He loves YOU :)

I meant to blog last night but I fell asleep hehe... but I wanted to say, I love 1 Cor 13 (yesterday's reading), ah love... the amazing, healing, motivating, life changing... power of love. The standard of real love is quite high huh? (patient, kind, etc... never fails) I know I have not successfully loved someone under this definition of love, I'm glad I still have the chance to aim to love people this way, and I am even more glad that God is able to truly love me---and YOU. I heard this song on Pandora (I "love" the Pandora app on my phone, so useful!), hope you like it too (and what's cool is there is a part in the video that shows the bible open to 1 Cor 13, hehe... PERFECT)

MORE
Take a look at the mountain, stretching a mile high
Take a look at the ocean, far as your eye can see
And think of Me
Take a look at the desert, do you feel like a grain of sand?
I am with you wherever, where you go is where I am
And I'm always thinking of you
Take a look around you, I'm spelling it out one by one
I love you more than the sun
And the stars that I taught how to shine
You are mine, and you shine for me too
I love you yesterday and today
And tomorrow, I'll say it again and again
I love you more
Just a face in the city, just a tear on a crowded street
But you are one in a million
And you belong to Me
And I want you to know, that I'm not letting go
Even when you come undone
....
And I see you
And I made you
And I love you more than you can imagine
More than you can fathom
I love you more than the sun

2 comments:

Teena Phamster said...

Great post Tera and sharing your heart. We are all striving to love. Thankfully we have a great example....Jesus.
Awesome song n powerful lyrics. :-)

what do you think of all the qualities of love are you best at? Worst? Improving in the last 6 months?

I think I am best at being patient. Worst at keeping records of wrong...and feel that I am improving on being more gentle this year. But I do have so much more to work on...luckily we have our whole lifetime to perfect. :)

qifei2012 said...

If perhaps youre at all like me, an individual activated these good telly with a End of the week and have absolutely found persons tv set technique advertisements to your P90X workout 90 day workout. The following a definitely elegant area additionally positive myself for you to get in touch with Wholesale p90x workout! Once i acquired P90X even so, I actually was clueless that precisely what items I will come across P90X appropriately conclude this course Wholesale p90x. I personally didnt need it items I would like, even so additionally prepared for taking 100 % a look at this system and enjoy the possibility for produce a number of the activities properly.